Applicants should put together a single .zip folder of no more than 10MB that contains the following material :
- A letter of motivation that describes research interests, background and ambitions
- Curriculum vitae
- An A4 portfolio with examples of personal, academic or professional projects.
To apply for the Post Master, samples of publications, competitions, awards, professional activities and personal research are recommended (these should be accompanied by a brief description).
In all cases, the intention is to be able to understand the sensibility and creative abilities of the candidate.
To apply for the 2nd and 3rd cycles assessment will be based on the candidate’s ability to conceptualize, propose unique projects and their ability.
- A video in which the applicant presents him or herself of no more than 2 minutes. The video will be used to evaluate the creation, curiosity and personality of the applicant.
- Copy of passport or national ID card
- Passport-size photo
- Application form completed and signed
- Copies of all university and high school degrees (baccalaureate).
- Knowledge of the English language is required.
To apply for the 2nd and 3rd cycles a transcript from TOEFL or IELTS showing their proficiency in English is required.
Materials should be sent using a commercially available file transfer site (wetransfer.com, sendthisfile.com, etc.), this also includes application fees payable by check or international bank transfer.
Applicants will be notified upon receipt of their dossier. It is the applicant’s responsibility to insure that all materials arrive to the committee by the application deadline.
Application fees: €200 (non refundable)
Upon admission a non-refundable deposit of 3000€ is required to secure registration at Confluence
Confluence Yearly Fees
Cycle 1,2 (Year 1-5): 11,000€ / per year
Tuition fees will not be repaid beyond one month of schooling
Key Dates Admission September 2017
Early Bird : Before March 15th / Application fees = 0€
Before July, 10th / Application fees = 100€
After July, 10th / Application fees = 200€